Michigan Float Copper (Cu3.65)
- This unique specimen of Float Copper was carried by glaciers during the last ice age, which ended some 12,000 years ago.
- It was then deposited in its end moraine & subsequently unearthed by metal detecting (on private land with mineral rights).
- All of the polished portions have been polished with a high grade lacquer to prevent oxidation.
- Sourced: Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan USA
- Minerals: Silver, Copper, Malachite, Cuprite, Float
- Size: 3.5" x 2" x 3.75"