Michigan Float Copper (Cu9.25)
- This unique specimen of Float Copper was carried by glaciers during the last ice age, which ended some 12,000 years ago.
- It was then deposited in its end moraine & subsequently unearthed by metal detecting (on private land with mineral rights).
- All of the polished portions have been sprayed with a high grade lacquer to prevent oxidation.
- Custom stand included.
- Sourced: Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan USA
- Minerals: Copper, Malachite, and Cuprite
- Size: 6.5" x 1" x 12"