Michigan Float Copper (Cu4.35)
- This unique specimen of float copper was carried by glaciers during the last ice age, which ended some 12,000 years ago.
- It was then deposited in its end moraine & subsequently unearthed by metal detecting (on private land with mineral rights).
- Polished the face to a mirror-like shine with a high grade lacquer to prevent oxidation
- Custom stand INCLUDED!
- Sourced: Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan USA
- Minerals: Copper, Malachite, Cuprite, Float
- Size: 4" x 1.5" x 9"