Michigan Float Copper (Cu10.65)
- This unique specimen of float copper was carried by glaciers during the last ice age, which ended some 12,000 years ago
- It was then deposited in its end moraine & subsequently unearthed by metal detecting (on private land with mineral rights)
- Window-polished the face to a mirror-like shine
- Sprayed polished portions with a high-grade lacquer to prevent oxidation
- Custom stand INCLUDED!
- Sourced: Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan USA
- Minerals: Copper, Silver
- Size: 9.5" x 1.5" x 10"