Mohawkite - Copper, Silver, Titanium, and Quartz (Cu86)
This is a rare & highly collectible specimen of Michigan Copper containing over a dozen different elements including Copper, Silver & Titanium.
- Quarter inch thick slab of rare and highly collectible Mohawkite - ONLY FOUND IN MICHIGAN!
- Spectrometer Report INCLUDED!
- At least 91.2% Silver (Ag)
- Trace amount of Titanium (Ti)
- Among 12 other rare earth elements
- Custom Stand INCLUDED!
- Sourced: Mohawk, MI USA
- Minerals: Copper, Mohawkite, Silver, Nickel Titanium, and Quartz
- Size: 10.5 " x .25" x 6.125"