Michigan Float Copper w / Glacial Curl (Cu15.25)
- This unique specimen of Float Copper was carried by glaciers during the last ice age, which ended some 12,000 years ago
- It was then deposited in its end moraine & subsequently unearthed by metal detecting (on private land with mineral rights)
- We cut the base & window polished the face to a mirror-like shine
- Sprayed with a high grade lacquer to prevent oxidation
- Sourced: Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan USA
- Minerals: Copper
- Size: 6.5" x 2" x 8.75"